***INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS***
1) Plenary speakers presentation: 45 minutes
2) Invited/Keynote speakers presentation: 25 minutes
3) Contributed talk presentations: 15 minutes (12 min talk + 3 min Q&A)
4) Preferred 16:9 aspect ratio MS Powerpoint presentation; presenting authors are invited to try the presentation in advance and load it in the laptop available at session room. YOU MUST BRING A MEMORY STICK WITH YOUR PRESENTATION FILE (Powerpoint + backup PDF version).
5) Please EMBED ALL FONTS in your Powerpoint file.
***INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS***
1) Each poster is officially assigned to one session (POSTER SESSION DAY 1,2 or 3)and the presenter author attendance is required near the assigned board. For a better visibility and scientific networking, the poster room will be available during the whole conference.
2) Poster size: max 120cm high X 84cm wide.
3) Posters will be hanged using double sided tapes, available at the registration desk.
4) Authors are required to hanging up the poster before the start of the first poster session on September 11, 2023.
* For the accepted paper to be presented and, following presentation, be included in the MDPI proceedings at least one author must be registered.
* Each paper must be covered by a registration fee.
* Each registration fee can cover up to 2 papers for author with multiple submissions.